Brianna Wilshusen Poems
- Sisters Sister, you need them, Sisters, I should know. My ...
- Alone Why am I, So alone. So dark and cold Alone in the ...
- Emo(Tions) Emotions, Who needs them? Emotions, Who ...
- Am I? My mom said, I am nice, I am sweet, Am I this?
- Cinderella This week I ran, I ran from home. My father was...
- Always He is my love, He is my life. With him I am ...
- Where Will I End Where will I end up, In this cold cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brianna Wilshusen
Sister, you need them,
Sisters, I should know.
My sister needs me,
So I'm always there.
We have a bond,
No other can break.
My sister and I,
Will not seperate.
Not even a god,
Could break our bond.
We'll need each other,
In good or bad.
Sisters we will be,
Forever and ever.
Sisters to death.