Bridie Latona Poems
- Inside Skies What I have inside is vast and broad and bigger ...
- Home Again Ordered into our own line of fire Our souls do ...
- Sleeping Child I am cradled in your cloud like a child It is...
- Willow I want to be the peaceful willow. Still.
- London How can I write here when the walls have poetry? And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bridie Latona
I want to be the peaceful willow.
I can't see it today.
There is no peace today.
Where is my soul in the tree?
It has been taken from me.
What took my purity?
What caused this pain?
I can't see my way free today,
Can't find the tunnel to the end.
I am beyond your help now,
Beyond your love.
Where is my willow tree?
Where is my place under its leaves?
Where is my friend, where is he?
I am beyond your reach now,
Beyond your love. ...