bright benson Poems
- Shades Of Blue tired of counting fingers still the thought...
- The Confession he watched as the smile glowed on her ...
- In His Touch an addiction to the pain the feeling running ...
- Dear Agony Got his ticket, boarded the train Cloudy sky, it ...
- Grandma's Tale She told us tales of old The greatest stories...
- Best That I Can Another February 14th, i awake with ...
- Call Your Name Thought i was over you Now what Am i to ...
Living a life based on the truth in the bible, all my poems are scripture inspired. Grew up on the fast lane, learned to do many things like play soccer, sing, act and it all summed up to be developing a writing skill that expresses some of my experience and that of other close friends of mine. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bright benson
Shades Of Blue
tired of counting fingers
still the thought of you lingers
Yes, i would wait for you
Here in this shades of blue
I call this 'missing you'
sure hope you feel it too
spring time and summer
can we rewind to the former
when i had you here with me
my arms around you tenderly
The warmth of your embrace
you smile and i kiss your face
fingers entwine softly
earn a kiss...so costly
two becoming one
the fire of our love slowly burn
Hand in hand, walk down ...