Brittaney Static Poems
- Purgatory Drive me Push me I will still love you in some ...
- Ticking A bond that was never meant to be broken Eyes that ...
- Achilles Heel So concerned with vanity, That I chipped a ...
- The Nightmare Man A long dark December road I'm stuck right ...
- The Great Grateful There's something kind of funny about how ...
- Between Bedposts Swimming through a sea of brandy I see no ...
- Tea Party I thank you Thank you very much, sir I want you ...
The names Brittaney. I'm seventeen. I like to write. It helps me examine my mind and sometimes the minds of others.
I just bought a scooby doo alarm clock today and an old man's hat.
Today is the best day of my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittaney Static
I will still love you in some
I will serve you until I have no feelings to share
And you don't seem to give a damn.
Here's my martyrdom: Like me, love me because I cant love myself.
I've developed Stockholm Syndrome for this place and your piece of my mind.
There’s no love in this room for your approval.
Its a need not a want
The want is in all the wrong places
And the need is too much too consume
Talk to me softly so I cant hear your hate
And I will pretend. I will pretend.
Void of hate. Void of Love. ...