Brittany Marsh Poems
- Realization You don't realize that it's happened until it's ...
- Daddy Daddy why are you home so late You promised earlier ...
- My Purpose? I wish i knew my purpose Why i was put on ...
- Ask Myself Why? As i looked into your eyes I could see the ...
- Addicted To Words i know, my love im addicted to words and ...
- A Love Thrice Lost forgive you? I can't memories pick me ...
- This Thing She looks good in color. She looks to break your ...
I've been abused my whole life, my poems reflect that.
I'm a lesbian. Theres a few about guys in there, but... people change. Im young and know a lot of my surroundings, not that they're any good of course. I want someone there to understand what this all means one day. You wont. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You don't realize that it's happened
until it's all said and done
You say it's just a joke
Your just having some harmless fun
Then later it just hits you
That you really hit somone hard
You realized that you played the deck
And picked the lowest card
Whats said is said, done is done
You can never take it all back
The love and trust that was
May very well lack
There is a lesson in this poem
This very poem im writing
It's to end the grief we cause
The hating and fighting
It's to put yourself where they are
To feel the hurt they feel