brittany nicole jones
brittany nicole jones Poems
- Peony Pink Peony, flourished from shaded grass Swaying ...
- Everlasting Friendship You're the friend that... Laughs with...
- The High Assurance flees the mind As calmness of the high ...
- Rainforest Trickle trickle Two water drops pierce the ...
- Divine Love There's not a cloud in the sky And palm trees ...
- To Her Owls take flight through the night Moonlight shines ...
- Disorder Snap crackle pop spine misaligned creates a fatal ...
I have been living in Oceanside my whole life. I'm 16 and just began writing not too long ago. Feel free to leave comments! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brittany nicole jones
Pink Peony, flourished from shaded grass
Swaying bristles peacefully shift
From now into the past
Immaculate and fine
Precise comfort and design
A prick of the skin
You are the ebulience of the wind
Thin soft petals release sweet aromas in the air
A gift to alleviate one from pressures and despair
Shine as the suns rays
Lend warmth to a heart
On this lonely day