broken jar of clay
broken jar of clay Poems
- Pop In A Pill By now it's a drill, Pop in a pill, Each ...
- Soothing Or Painful. Which Wou...
- Instinct INSTINCT... Is it a gift? Is it a curse?
- Come Rain On My Soul Again, My... Through that dark ...
- Zombie I am a walking zombie These drugs leave me numb So ...
- Empty Hopes, Hopeless Emptines... Struggling with questions ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about broken jar of clay
Pop In A Pill
By now it's a drill,
Pop in a pill,
Each night before bed,
To calm that head.
That body has changed,
Some functions deranged.
Those fleshly desires,
For months have retired.
A staple routine,
High doses intervene.
In the quest to suppress,
Every ache in that chest,
In the quest to prevent,
Recollection of events.
In the quest to anaesthesise,
The pain of knowing she was used,
In the quest to not comprehend,
Why she didn't see it beforehand.
In desperation to forget him, ...