Brooke Hippie Poems
- Sweet Sweet Memories. How I miss the way his hand Would fit ...
- As The Sun Sleeps as the sun sleeps and the moons cycloptic ...
- Drinking Tea In The Sun Drinking tea in the sun, the ...
- The World As A Quilt If the world were a quilt And I were ...
- In That Moment We sit in the yard And paint strange art on ...
- Brooke I Am. I am Summer, Sunshine, and Music I like to be ...
- That Summer When I step out onto my porch After the sun ...
we should pick up trash to protect the earth and save it for our children. people like me tend to drive crazily down the road in their old stationwagon listening to their music a little too loud. and we swim not in pools, but in mountain waterfalls and quarrys. we wear what we want because we want to be ourselves, and we dont care what outsiders think.
sweet we rock and sweet we roll. when ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Hippie
Sweet Sweet Memories.
How I miss the way his hand
Would fit perfectly
On the side of my face
And the way he looked
Standing in front of the sun
So it would silhouette his beautiful features
And I miss the butterflies
That would grow in my stomach
Every time we kissed
And I miss how I could write poetry
And I miss the way his fingers,
Would push the golden flyaways out of my eyes
And I miss his strong hug
When his arms would wrap around my entire body
And I would look into his soft warm eyes
So deep and blue
And we could ...