Brooke Lynn Moore
Brooke Lynn Moore Poems
- Cancer Cancer One of many Frightening words For a month
- Thanks To You You never let me live my life my way You say ...
- You Broke My Heart We danced in the rain We laughed at the ...
- Thank You Life is a beautiful gift Do with it only what will...
- My Final Goodbye my final goodbye i say without regrets i ...
- I Know You Love Me I'm going to kiss you like its the last ...
- Understatement Hurt? Understatement. Broken? ...
To tell you the truth I have grown up a lot in a year. As I am only 18 years old I know that I will have many more life changing experiences, but I am very pleased to say that I am completely content with my life currently. I hope that my poetry will reflect this obvious change in my life. I am blessed beyond comprehension with a loving family and great friends. I can only hope that my life ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Lynn Moore
One of many
For a month
That was all I thought about
What if that’s
What it leads to
He'd be gone
Would I cry?
What if I lost him
My dad, gone
My life would end
My mind is crazy
(Inspiration: Jeffrey M.)