brooklyn marie Poems
- Lonely Road. I travel down this lonely road, thinking about...
- Broken. Here you see a girl. she looks like your average Jo ...
- Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ev... here i sit wondering ...
- Without. Without hearing, A song is just a song, A scream...
- Rainrainrain. the wind blows and howls the sounds of a wolf,...
- So Many Questions. there are so many questions running ...
i dont really get on here very much to look around at the new poems.
the only time i really get on here is to submit them.
send me a message.
just give me a few days.
:) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brooklyn marie
I travel down this lonely road,
thinking about you, thinking about us, what i thought we had.
the dust, the dirt,
Makes it hard to forgive you for what you did.
I know the past is unfixable, the future is unkown,
but there's nights i think about you and i ask myself what i did to deserve it.
am i a bad person?
i dont know.
as these thoughts storm through my head,
it's hard for me to breathe in forgiveness.
i'll get the relief i need.
but until then, ill keep traveling up and down
this lonley road.