Rainrainrain. - Poem by brooklyn marie
the wind blows and howls
the sounds of a wolf,
just beyond my window.
dark and depressing.
the wind causes it to hit the side of the house.
*pitter patter pitter patter*
a cold silence sweeps over the house.
now we have a real storm.
a lady runs with a newspaper over her head,
to escape the rain, the thunder, the wind.
it halts to a stop for a few minutes or so.
Comments about Rainrainrain. by brooklyn marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl