Bruce Schwab Poems
- I Kissed You In A Dream I kissed you in a dream last ...
- My Little Scherzo N. Short W...
- Do You Suppose A Tree Can Cry? For many years I've watched it...
- Shooting Stars Some slash across the sky so fast we hardly ...
- I Am The Moon I am the moon, diaphanous. My soul shines full...
- Boot Hill He came unbidden, without permission (I did not ...
- Watcing The Way Say we sat sometime, and (just) watched the ...
writes a few poems for fun and entertainment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bruce Schwab
I Kissed You In A Dream
I kissed you in a dream last night.
The world stopped turning as our lips lingered,
the universe held in my arms burning.
Through closed eyes a sky full of stars
a meteor pierces our hearts, streaking.
You kissed me in a dream last night.
Birds sang, bells rang, Venus smiled down upon us.
Full moon bursting my heart takes flight.
each to each embraced by the night,
and gentle love rains down all around us.
Waking, your kiss still clings to my lips
sweet morning dew too long has been missed.
Then morning sun filters in and the songbird