Brysha Mull Poems
- Alone In this world, alone and apart The pain is too great, ...
- Move Along I've got nothing to prove, To anyone including ...
- Underneath It All Underneath it all, With the curtains ...
- My Heart The days will pass, And seasons have changed, ...
- Let Me Live Let me live, and let me be Let me learn, and let...
- Forever Tonight Forever tonight, Is here and now. Show me ...
- Do You Love Me Too? Do you even love me? Why do I love you?...
I feel like I can explain the feelings that I don't talk about with anyone in poetry.I work full time at a resterant and I volenteer at a no-kill animal shelter. I have been writing poems and songs for as long as I can remember. It really makes me feel better to let my feelings out in poetry. I believe everything happens for a reason. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brysha Mull
In this world, alone and apart
The pain is too great, from my breaking heart
The colors are fading, alone and away
Am I ready, for one more day?
The same routine, alone myself
I hide my feelings, on the back of the shelf
All these hours, passing by
I'm so alone, and I wonder why
I start to think, never again
Will my heart, ever mend?
It's breaking now, it was broken before
I'd hate to see, it break once more