buddah boy Poems
- Last Breath A wispy gasping gulp it was A sound that fills ...
- Sometimes sometimes you're full but you eat some more you ...
- Passing Traffic Two sparklers in a doorway Two juvenile ...
- Kaleidoscope Twist and turn me how you wish I’ll never be ...
- We Took Off Our Blinkers We took off our blinkers And we ...
- Your Dead To Me Your dead to me She said to me And then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about buddah boy
We Took Off Our Blinkers
We took off our blinkers
And we stared into the light
Threw control and caution overboard
And held each other tight
The fetters and the bounds we gripped
Fell from our moistened palms
We spoke with our raw fingertips
We shouted with our arms
Hearts of ours played out the rhythm
Primitive and free
We melded in our frenzy with me becoming we
A hundred thousand fireworks exploded on our skin
We paused we slowed, we breathed once more and then we could begin
The burning heat of our two suns, scalded in caress
Our blood it raced around our course