Bull Hawking Poems
- Her Cowboy's Back He could return waltzing like a ...
- Before Both Of Us Can Feel....... I should have been ...
- Who's Kneeding Whom She kneeded a malleable man One she ...
- Train To Past If we could travel the magic train back To ...
- I Think I Owe You I think I owe you a love song And you ...
- My Love For You My love for you is exotic like The Autumn ...
- New Poem When we write a new poem it is only new A short ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bull Hawking
Her Cowboy's Back
He could return waltzing like a lion
Chewing on a limp gazelle
Or like some twisted hero
Hauling heads with toothy grins
Still streaming red
Or like a smallish child
Who lost mama in a market mingle mile
Instead he comes on horseback
in an amber flannel shirt...dirty hat
bent to hell and back
With that whiskey shootin' grimace of a smile
She'll watch him stirrup down
While gettin' out his rope
She's amazed to see his lariat
Go round and round
Is it limber is it stiff
Starts it slow then spins it up and down
He wouldn't put that on her ...