Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Buyunde Acura Sylivester Poems
- Home Home alone, A place to be on, Where to find me on ...
- Christmas; Heart Of The Year Heart of the year, just got ...
- All You Did For; 'Thank You' (... He'd lost sleep, at your ...
- James! Of Four! This father to James is funny, He has a ...
- Commitment Of Guilt This is my diary, of what I'd done, A ...
- All For You It's now what we call, A long period to recall,...
- A Good Sermon A good sermon should be like, A miniskirt: ...
Born of a mother and father, I was the firstborn among four siblings of Mr. and Mrs. Buyunde; two girls and the remaining were boys. I being the firstborn, Kevin being the second, Phylevian the third and Sylvia the very last. By bad lack I lost them all to heaven including sweet mum just on a normal death. Silvia and Phylevian died same year (2000) respectively only within a period of two ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Buyunde Acura Sylivester
A place to be on,
Where to find me on phone,
I'll be seated by the stone.
Home for long,
A place to go strong,
Where to find me without wrong,
I'll be waiting a knock at door gong.
Home for good,
A place to get food,
Where to find no trace of rude,
I'll be relaxed to manage my mood.
Home my home,
A place to avoid life storm,
Where smiles 're always worm,
I'll be chatting with brother Tom.
Home my fame,
A place to hold my name,
Where my title find its stem,
I'll be standing to rub my ...