Byepolar Bayer Poems
- Unknown Girl You never held your breath you said but you ...
- Under The Rainbow In the moment the shutter opens the tragic...
- A Green Hill ... between achievement and sin forgetting and ...
- The Village Idiot The village head-case stands up ...
- Sentimental Grey I could claim that I drag myself here like ...
- Collidos Pangeometry was never going to be big not on this ...
- Rome Must Be Destroyed A handful of dirt tossed in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Byepolar Bayer
Under The Rainbow
In the moment the shutter opens
the tragic mask stands out;
though maybe it's only for me:
it’s the one that catches my eye,
and in that instant: brotherhood;
I know that place; it’s a bolted gate,
against a state of grace;
and I'm at home in their regret.
It’s a tolling bell that summons
wry smiles that queue from here
all the way to somewhere looking down
on all the good that might have been,
reflected in a shadowed window
gently closed on impossible promise.