C L Escamilla
C L Escamilla Poems
- What Is A Mom? A Mom loves unconditionally No matter what ...
- No Less A Mother You gave me birth You gave me life and ...
- So Long I saw you last night To say so long, But not ...
- Like A Leaf Like a windblown leaf Flowing, happy, with the ...
- Life's Circle The wheel of life turns While Fate spins ...
I love peotry, both the writing and the reading. Sometimes I search to find the perfect poem to express my feelings and sometimes I write one.
I am not good with flowery language, but that's ok. Everyone has their own personal style. I only hope something I write helps someone else. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C L Escamilla
What Is A Mom?
A Mom loves unconditionally
No matter what you do.
A Mom will give her very best
and expect your best from you.
A Mom will stay up late at night
to make cupcakes for your class.
A Mom will defend you wrong or right
and your happiness is her task.
A thankless job most of the time,
but once a year we say
Thank you Mom for being there,
and Happy Mother's Day!