C.R. Blazo Poems
- Warm Waters A blue-green birthing of me Frothy sloshing with...
- Hello Father The year is 1979. Hello father I am your ...
- Glass Girl Elevated above touch To descend on ...
- Imaginary Imagination Spires rise above The brow of the ...
- We Knelt In The Taiga Shockingly crisp, clean air Waking us ...
- The Lighthouse The lighthouse flashed periodically As I ...
- Uncle Jim A creaky screen door On an Allegheny ...
Comments about C.R. Blazo
A blue-green birthing of me
Frothy sloshing with salted smell
I glide in the current
And I bobble in the swell
Below are my dangling feet
To root into the sand
The matriarchal torrent spins me
With a soft caress of her hand
Bleeding out with love so new
Dialates my world to me
Normality has fell askew
To creatures with diplomacy
I'd clasp the hand of nothing stale
While casting shadows on the deep
Nary a soul will mortify
While death still tends to creep.