Cailey Martin Poems
- Lipstick Girl sits in front of a Pink and white vanity, ...
- A Sonnet For Lasting Through T... Be striving always for...
- Sidewalk Dilemmas The sidewalks in this city are positively ...
- When You Were Under I tried not to wake you up but hoped ...
- Toy People It amazes me that I still have the capacity To ...
- (love) Letter To The Sun's ... My ears are full of clay...
- Regarding Chips And Swatches Redecorating your room is like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Girl sits in front of a
Pink and white vanity,
But rather plain
At the same time
Brushes her hair
Brushes her teeth
But she doesn't like what she sees
So she puts lipstick on the mirror,
Not on in the mirror but
On the mirror,
Painting glass a deep smooth
Crimson shade of shade
Rounding corners and trying not to
Have an accident.
Cars on the freeway,
Creamblend cream blend
Lipstick on the mirror now,
Mirror smiling bright and rosy
While girl ...