Caitlin Halmagean Poems
- Among The Love The Lonely Girl No one cared in the ...
- The Nicest Strangers A girl who thought negative She was ...
- The Broken Doll She's a Doll. She gets played with a ...
- Blasted 8 My world has change I know it won't ever ...
- Red River Flow As she watched the red devil liquid drip from ...
- Our Island As our eyes met Your blue eyes are like the ocean...
- Love Is Strong His love is like a razor. It cuts me ...
I was once on here named Caitlin Johnson now I'm Caitlin Halmagean. I started writing poetry when I was in 5th grade and started publishing them in the 9th grade. I'm married and have a beautiful son. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caitlin Halmagean
Among The Love
The Lonely Girl
No one cared in the world
She spent her depressing days at home.
Most lively place, Thy be graveyard.
Only saw day once a year
Thy day shall be Hallo's Eve
The day came
She walk among the graves
She heard a whisper
She saw a boy
'Thy shall I take this Dance'
They dance among the dead
No lonely, it be love!