Caitlin McGonigal Poems
- Storm You seemed happy with me For this little while. But ...
- When Reality Hits Sitting here distrught; wondering what to ...
- Worth The Wait Im waiting for these years to pass by, Only ...
- Wonderwall I see you everyday I want you to walk my way ...
- Cancer You have had cancer for six years. You have been ...
- Our Love Will Shine Through There isnt alot that we have ...
- Why? WHY The thing I dream, The things I want to ...
Writing is one of my favortie hobbies but i am also very into ballroom dancing. I have been dancing for about two years now and i hope to make it into a career. I dont have all of my poems up on this website but i hope you enjoy the ones i do have up. Any questions, just message me. (: Thanks for visiting my page! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caitlin McGonigal
You seemed happy with me
For this little while.
But then we hit a storm
and it didnt seem worthwhile.
At least not to you.
We didnt last long enough
Because you just werent strong enough.
And you felt like it had been too long.
You didnt know how i felt,
you didnt even ask.
You were just hiding behind
your very own mask.
And now were stuck in this storm
where i can hear the lightning crack and the rain pour.