Calven Butch Poems
- Chained Souls, Body And Mind heavy winds of pain surge in my ...
- Flightless Bird </></> Night skies brimmed with ...
- So Sudden The times I saw you were never enough. Tears fell ...
- Demons Await Heavy weighted thoughts ran through my mind, ...
- All Of A Sudden I feel dead but I am not, I feel the ...
- Torment </>Darkness unfolds powerful wings of your ...
- Why? Why did you leave me behind? Why must you look at me ...
I love to make poems when I am angry, sad or just happy... this past year has been tough but I made it threw with the help of others from my small town. I do wish for it to never happen again more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Calven Butch
Chained Souls, Body And Mind
heavy winds of pain surge in my body as clouds,
Boldered rocks hung low in my soul,
Wieghing me down to the ground,
Blood gushes out with no sound,
Pain is what I awake to,
Agony is what I sleep in,
Devistation is what I am,
I do not understand a word poeple say but does that stop me?
No but it does make me stronger.
Strong wings unfold before my eyes,
black and beatiful,
Red smoltering eyes glare hatred at me,
Steel like feathers pierce my body,
Blood oozing out of my body and kills me,