Cambridge Keenan Poems
- For All My Chidren Perhaps if things were different, If I...
- A Heart On Ice My heart is as land locked as the Artic ocean,...
- Come To Me Winter Grace Come to me, my ever mindful, winter ...
- Beauty For Ashes My Beloved, my every waking moment is ...
- Kissed By God Lord God, thou hast kissed me! !
- The Roast Six years of angst, since you spew me out of your ...
- Riveting Ruckus Riveting Ruckus, Wonder of the night, Darling...
Good day Poets, I am from London, Ontario... I have been writing stories, poems, songs and scripts since I was a wee girl...I did not really take those things seriously...except for my stories and scripts as I am a Family & Children's Entertainer / writer, director, performer...I sang in a chorus...I belly dance and waltz, etc...I am 59, female, single...I have become more serous about poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cambridge Keenan
For All My Chidren
Perhaps if things were different,
If I planned another life,
I wonder how it would have affected you.
What would you be like if things were only different?
Maybe we could have given you more,
If there was more money to go around with four kids,
The newest designer jeans, pump up shoes, the latest gt snow racer?
Perhaps your own car would been the answer?
And I wonder would it have mattered?
Would it have made you more secure? more confident in yourself?
Happier, selfassured, more filled with joy?
I remeber ...