Cameron Daniel Brooks
Cameron Daniel Brooks Poems
- Ode To The Crow Ode to the crow that finds its way to fly...
- Just A Taste Days of spring gone so fast. As i tread the ...
- Hello Stranger Hello stranger which brightens my life ...
- Time Wasted Every morning when she awakes she puts a smile ...
- Unconditional Oh how it angers me every single thing she ...
- Lifes Poem I often stare in means to write Stuck deep within...
- Time Of Inspiration 5 a.m. i got an inspiration for one ...
Comments about Cameron Daniel Brooks
Ode To The Crow
Ode to the crow
that finds its way
to fly straight home
on this most terrible day.
Through gusts of wind it takes flight
through rain and storm
through dark and light.
We cower down at the sight of bad weather
and it lands when its done
not missing a feather.
We act as though the world revolves around us.
yet when the finger is pointed
all we do is gripe and fuss.
we set our traps of jealousy
to capture which we yearn most
A white lie here and a grin of deciet
we are determined to make all
bow down at our ...