Cameron Penrose Poems
- Your Word truth I play on words but words don't play caring...
- Don'T Use All Of Me capture my interest, but don't hold it ...
- Absence Of Absence in the darkest of darkness, where is ...
- Thanks Satan! my soul stays warm from the incessant fire I ...
- Ruah the soul is mist breath in the fresh air of life and ...
- The Fate Of Destiny destiny held out his hand to me and ...
- Journey Of A Thought where will I take you with these words ...
I'm a writer and a rapper! I enjoy freestyling second to writing down poetry and freeing my mind of these lines. I'm a young and inexperienced writer and hope to achieve great things with my words! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I play on words but words don't play
caring not if you choose them to say
indifferent to any different way
unable to persuade otherwise
by persuading with the other guys
true until it dies
true even when you realize
you've but scratched its surface
when your tongue makes it resurface
outlasting the herd
it dies to have the last word
so til the end stay true to your word