Cami Lindsey Poems
- They Tell Her They tell her she's crazy That she's not ...
- Petals One by one I picked the shadows from my heart Like ...
- One Day It may be darker than usual Or maybe just another ...
- He Dropped Me That first night Was so beautiful That first ...
- Make It Better Try to get me to stop crying Convince me ...
- If It Meant If it meant waking up next to you Knowing I was ...
- Games He played with her heart, Like it was a toy He made ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cami Lindsey
They Tell Her
They tell her she's crazy
That she's not allowed to be alone
That nobody can love her
She just wants to go home
When is it gonna set in
She's only a breath away from leaving
They tell her they won't miss her
That she's not important
She asks herself why she's still here
All she ever wanted was love
Three words would fix everything for her but nobody cares
She's just gonna walk away like she always does
Hopefully she comes back again
They tell her she's ugly
That she's stupid too
Can they not see that it's killing her inside
Now she's walking to...