Camille MKMM Poems
- Forbidden Desires My desires for him have always been strong,...
- Torn You have torn my heart out. You have made it bleed. I ...
- Tell Me 'Why'? Why do I feel so anguished? Why do I feel so...
- Life, Love, Questions... Why is loving a person so ...
- From Your Arms From your arms I can’t bear to be parted, ...
- I Am Bleeding I am bleeding. I feel as if someone has taken ...
- If Only My head is spinning With endless thoughts of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Camille MKMM
My desires for him have always been strong,
I’ve known it is wrong.
I have tried for years to ignore my heart,
But the feelings within me,
Refuse to depart.
He wasn’t mine - It wasn’t right,
He was tied to another,
I should reject him outright.
Then one night he came to me,
Looked into my eyes,
‘I want to kiss you’ he turned and said,
I looked right at him,
My pulse just sped.
He took my hand then led me away,
Whilst in my head,
I began to pray.
‘I know dear Lord I must ...