Camille MKMM Poems
- Forbidden Desires My desires for him have always been strong,...
- From Your Arms From your arms I can’t bear to be parted, ...
- I Am Bleeding I am bleeding. I feel as if someone has taken ...
- If Only My head is spinning With endless thoughts of ...
- Beware Beware of the man with the wild curly hair, Beware ...
- Torn You have torn my heart out. You have made it bleed. I ...
- Tell Me 'Why'? Why do I feel so anguished? Why do I feel so...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Camille MKMM
My desires for him have always been strong,
I’ve known it is wrong.
I have tried for years to ignore my heart,
But the feelings within me,
Refuse to depart.
He wasn’t mine - It wasn’t right,
He was tied to another,
I should reject him outright.
Then one night he came to me,
Looked into my eyes,
‘I want to kiss you’ he turned and said,
I looked right at him,
My pulse just sped.
He took my hand then led me away,
Whilst in my head,
I began to pray.
‘I know dear Lord I must ...