Captain Hook Poems
- Angel On A Falling Star I'd like to wake up where you are ...
- A Lonely Shade Of Gray I'm that mixture of light and dark you...
- Another Paige In The Book She says im different from any guy ...
- To Be Honest Is this what it comes down to This so called ...
- Age Ol' Time Theres a puddle in this road Your an animal, A ...
- Treasure I sit atop this lonely hill I have one mans ...
- Letter To A Fellow Pirate Disgusting, Gay, a seniors pet A ...
I am a sixteen year old male, i don't do alot of poetry as my other friends do i didn't have much inspiration till i met King Midas. therefore we shall venture onward and away from my biography which shall remain unknown for those that dont know me. ARRRR enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Captain Hook
Angel On A Falling Star
I'd like to wake up where you are
Its a simple no, yes or i do
But im sorry its not that simple when i caught you
What in this world have i to give
As long as your happy i know ill live
Ill still catch you even though
Your an angel on a falling star
At times i wish you were here
To make believe that we were alone
Ill bring you down to earth girl
Theres still so much yet to be shown
We could live life so far away
But i know in my heart that your near
Everyday is just another day
Until someone says no yes or i do someday