Cardinal Chang Poems
- Cybele Hides her face in hopes someday Maybe she can trick ...
- Winter You've Put a knife to my throat your fingers so thin...
- Summer Warm feeling nights With your love in my sights In ...
- Widow Laughter and smiles of the past Life has gone by so ...
- Tomb I can't touch the floor I don't feel any more Numb i ...
- Masquerade Lately these thoughts come and go Lately ive been...
- Fly Paper I don't care just where we go Far away that's all ...
I love music, it has a big part in my life and is where alot of my inspiration comes from. I love to read but I dont do it often, I usually lock myself in my room from time to time and read for 3 to 4 hours straight or until my eyes feel like falling out. I have a vivid imagination and love to write short stories and poems. I dislike close minded and superficial people. I tend to get off subject ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cardinal Chang
Hides her face in hopes someday
Maybe she can trick fate
Pretty black pearls hang around her neck
And so as the sun it sets
Her claws match her teeth and they
Vicious yet beautiful in every way
She climbs up onto the horse
Pretty black mare it'll guide her there
Sharpen her teeth get ready for the kill
Execute with style and skill
Starlight leaves and the sun comes up
What a pretty night
such a fresh feel
She sunk her teeth right into me
Blemished life with a crave to feed
She darkens her eyes and hardens her heart
Just getting ready for a ...