Carita Blodgett Poems
- A Chance Not Taken A part of you just wants to be free You ...
- Lonely Is Where I Lay Tonight Lonely Is where I lay ...
- Not A Word. My daughter has autism And you may find this ...
- Nothing Worse How do I keep finding the strength to go on? ...
- It Is Quiet Now It is quiet now No one to hear this absence ...
- For I Have Lost For all I have lost Much have I gained It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carita Blodgett
A Chance Not Taken
A part of you just wants to be free
You know it to be the same with me
A part of me Knows this cannot be
But it's the pain that makes this hard to see
A part of you wants to see this through
Could you be the one I can turn to?
A part of me know this love to be true
Will you pay the cost of what you do?
A part of you wants to put up the fight
To say screw them all and everything in sight
A part of me knows you would be right
Could I follow a new path? I just might
A part of you will sing a sad song
Where does a love like this ...