Carli Gibson Poems
- The Tree's Will Planted firmly, and sprouting seemingly too ...
- Hear My Scarlet Scream Hurt myself again today, and no one ...
- The Road To Recovery That hospital room, has been all that ...
- Self Inflicted She lives her life, and no one can see The ...
- Losing Elanor (The End Of Elan... In just a few moments, She ...
I was born an only child and spent a lot of time alone.
I picked up poetry as a way of getting out my emotions in a more positive way. I a recovered Self injurer, I have been clean for almost a year. I was bullied in school and had a hard time making (and keeping) friends. My poems are written from life experiences I've gone through or someone I know has gone through. I enjoy Music ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carli Gibson
She lives her life, and no one can see
The pain dwelling inside her, Shes dying to be free
The girls on magazines, beautiful and thin
She so desperately longs, to look just like them
Shes losing herself, She feels like a nothing
Im fading to grey, Wont somebody love me?
She looks in the mirror, With anger in her eyes
She rolls her sleeve up, and turns to the knife
The pain on the inside is much harder to bear,
Than the pain she inflicts, long sleeves she wears
Hiding the scars from the hurt that shes endured
Whos she become? Well, Shes not really ...