Carlton Briganza Poems
- Let Me Not Die Happy I want to die alone, No one beside me,...
- Dazed In A Trance I blink, I blink, I blink and wonder, How...
- Sparks Of Innocence Sparks of innocence, childlike smile. It...
- If You Love Me At All Love me when my skin is wrinkly, When...
- Men=dogs=faithfulness? Said she to him My dear man, I do ...
- A Midnight Affair Slowly, she inches closer, He doesnt take...
- Haunted Trail Of Memories We came back together, But we'd ...
I'm a fan of great poetry and sometimes when I don't find solace in others' works, I take to writing and expressing myself.
I enjoy reading other works and I strongly believe that art is greater than the artist at times. It doesn't matter who happens to write a poem, if its beautiful I call it that way. Over the years many lines have touched me deep within. Whenever I write, whatever I write, I do it as a continued dedication to all my fellow poet friends.
I like mush. I like writing about mushy romantic stuff being a romantic at heart. I don't mind calling myself that, because that's who I am.
Like a line goes here 'Bhavanao ko samjho', it just means that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlton Briganza
Let Me Not Die Happy
I want to die alone,
No one beside me,
No one to tell me how good a man i am,
No one to bring a smile,
No one to hold my hands,
Lonely as I came, I wish to lie,
As the moment comes to pass;
The moment I die.
I do not want to die happy,
Let me die for want of ridding this world,
Let me die of wanting to say good bye,
Let me die in anger, misery and pain,
Let me die wishing to never see this world again,
Let me not die happy.
Cause I love this world,
Let me die as such.
Cause parting in happiness would be pain too much.