carolann crowley Poems
- I Took A Walk In The Woods Tod... I took a walk in the woods ...
- Life's A Stage So many seeds I have not sown nor worldly ...
- White Crosses Upon The Trees As I drive by all I can ...
- And That Is That She has been a spinster all of her ...
- Secrets Has the time come he alone must decide how long will...
- Eternity I sit and look out at the sea feed the swans that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about carolann crowley
I Took A Walk In The Woods Today
I took a walk in the woods today
watched a robin and blue jay
tending to the young in the nest
simple creatures doing their best
I saw a deer tending to her fawn
such tenderness in the early dawn
When I left I walked my street
what I saw was not so neat
Saw a Mom striking her child
never saw that in the wild
Saw a Dad scream at his Son
was it so bad what he'd done
Fighting over a parking space
oh such anger on a face
Saw kids fighting over a ball
were they taught to share at all
It made me turn and walk away
Think I'll walk in the woods ...