Carrie Everett Poems
- It's Wrong To Hate Someone It's wrong to hate someone. I ...
- Tribulations Of The Heart What can you do when your heart's ...
- Heart Of Stone We were so in love that night. I watched, you...
- As Unpredictable As The Weathe... You break my heart Then put...
- When Your Eyes Say It I love to hear you say that you love ...
- You Can'T Run Away You can't run away To move could be to ...
- Slip Away What do you do when your life is slipping away? ...
I have been through more than anyone could imagine, and yet i still try to be strong. If it was up to me, the people that hurt me so bad those times would be castrated, but they never will get more than fines and baby probahtion. There is no real justice in this world. That has been proven to me ten times over. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What do you do when your life is slipping away?
when so much has happpened?
And there's nothing you can say
And there's nothing yu can do
Your life has gone so wrong
And you dont know where you belong
Everywhere you go
You are alone
There's no trusting left
You've stopped talking to friends
So there is no loose ends
And there is no heartbreaks
No more rewinds and retakes
You are just alone and safe
And no one can hurt you
And there is no pain
And you let yur life just slip away.