Caryl Morgan Poems
- (dedicated To Someone Special ...
- Petals I love you forever I count each petal For every ...
- Loving You Is Better Than Anyt... Loving you is better than...
- Changed (This Poem Is Not Abou...
- Brand New Day You had a bad day at school one day Feeling ...
- What Would I Do? I lay in bed thinking about life Wondering ...
- Trippin Scared and losing my faith, U left me here to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caryl Morgan
(dedicated To Someone Special Called Mark O)
Sit in my room alone
no noise apart from my breathing
watching days go by
Wondering where life is taking me
Am i always goin' to be alone?
The only light i see
is the moon and stars
The only movement i see
are branches of a tree
gently swaying in a breeze
But then i feel the presence
of someone lying there beside me
Is it a dream?
I pinch myself - I am awake!
I feel something warm and gentle
touching my face
It feels so real
I look where i feel the presence...
and i see the face
of an ...