Casey Jarrell Poems
- Beautiful Wish I wake up, hearing my name in someone's ...
- The Place Where The First Morn...
- Return To The Sea I remember the tale about love that ...
- Precious Star You are the one that's for me because there is...
- Crystal Sea On this day that is very sunny, it will be a ...
- Legend Of The Mermaid Blowin' in the seven-colored wind, ...
- Flower Of The Sun Golden yellow, shining like the sun, ...
I live in Anacoco, Louisiana.
I am a graduate from Evans High School.
I like to Write, sing, and play the piano sometimes.
I am a poet that mostly teaches a lesson through the elements of nature.
I also like to create a certain image for people to see in my poems.
My poems also tell a story about a certain person that has a desire to do something.
Animals are also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I wake up, hearing my name in someone's voice.
Floating above the blue waves of the sea's cradle,
Somewhere in this sea, someone's speaking in an arguing voice.
From a crying heart, love can't be born.
Only sadness overflows.
From the fragments of a beautiful wish of the sea,
there is a light that is wanting to be born.
In the orange sea, blending into the sunset,
the tears of the world sleep.
Someday, the source of all darkness will vanish.
That day will come.
I want to sing with a singular love... in the blue sea.