Casey Peiffer Poems
- My Hate I saw your eyes and they melted my heart I never ...
- One Day One day I hope to meet you, I wish to know your ...
- A New Hope The wind whispers sweet sounds to me, my love I ...
- Don't Forget Life is crazy, chaotic, and stress. In the end,...
- Zero Chance After the long night Begins, I hear the sounds ...
- I'll Show You People say, "You're fine. "Just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey Peiffer
I saw your eyes
and they melted my heart
I never thought someone could do that
Not after him
You made me want to be awake
I cry when I see your face
I can't take this anymore
My heart is too fragile for this
I can't continue on
Goodbye, my love
Goodbye, my hate