Casey Peiffer Poems
- My Hate I saw your eyes and they melted my heart I never ...
- One Day One day I hope to meet you, I wish to know your ...
- A New Hope The wind whispers sweet sounds to me, my love I ...
- Don't Forget Life is crazy, chaotic, and stress. In the end,...
- Zero Chance After the long night Begins, I hear the sounds ...
- I'll Show You People say, "You're fine. "Just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey Peiffer
After the long night
Begins, I hear the sounds of a lone
Cricket chirping the night away.
Dare I say, the sound
Envelops my ears
Far away, I hear another sound. My feet slide through the
Grass. "Why did I decide to leave my
I wondered as I continued my long
Journey into the woods. A
Kind stranger told me of a
Legend about these woods.
Monstrous creatures roam freely,
Nothing standing in their way.
"Once I get there, what do I
Plan to do? " I
Respect. Is that what I'm looking for? I