Casey Rock Poems
- The Less And More I would settle for the less and ...
- Eighteen Approach You Your darkness is winding down, leaving ...
- Happier As it turns out, your love songs made me cry. It’s...
- Porch Lights I (usually) leave at two to hear the ...
- These Crutches The backyard is on fire again. and as the ...
- The Waltz we don't want to miss out on life—let's give up ...
- Smile And Run Away And now can we really say we loved each ...
Attending college in downtown Denver, enjoying myself immensely. Taking a bunch of writing classes, enjoying those as well. I'm pretty busy these days, so poems are few and far between, but I try to put in a little work each day. Please enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Less And More
I would settle for the less and more
because I believe you are the cure for everyday.
the evocation of heart-wrenching joy—
so close to sadness it brings tears to the eyes
is a rare gift indeed.
Please bring tears to my eyes and chase away everyday
...if you don't have your running shoes on just
and I'll rub my eyes
like I yawned and am not in awe of your glowing, vibrant
Just laugh until you're all laced up and I'll
try to keep up with blurred vision until I just can't anymore and I
feel my lips on the grass and ...