cathy clough Poems
- Excuses here in my garden of so called eden are roots and ...
- A Work Still In Progress (Seri... He wrote to her, a ...
- Have You Ever? have you ever stayed awake through many ...
- Destiny's Trail (Raw Version) Seeking my destiny's trail, I...
- Solataire awoke to the silence that deafened the ear awoke ...
- Strangers In The Night I was visited in my sleep last ...
- The Pest Quest the opposite of my sex oftentimes, i ...
i am a happy-go-lucky spontaneous highly sarcastic person. my 19 year old son is a very accomplished artist (mommy bragging...never heard of that before, huh?) . i love the outdoors, kayaking, hiking, camping, reading, music, friends, family, new adventures and to constantly try to learn something new each week. my other great love is my 5 year old dog Terra, great girl she is. i am an aries, and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cathy clough
A Work Still In Progress (Seriously)
He wrote to her,
a letter declaring
much more than devotion.
In his mind, the words
played a mute symphony,
hoping that they'd read
like the grandest of scores.
Tickling in the recesses
of his private thoughts,
lived his greatest wish,
that she would not be
tone-deaf with her sight.