Catie Belle Stark
Catie Belle Stark Poems
- The Stone Angel I sit beneath the stone angel, Her face is ...
- Cemetery Drive cemetery drive, covered in mist, driving ...
- Dead Whispers The moon stands high in the sky, Pale as a ...
- When You Wish Upon A Star (Rev... When you wish upon a ...
- A Poetic Analysis Of Poetry Sometimes I feel like my poems ...
Catie Belle Stark is a fledgling poet and actress from Des Moines, IA. She enjoys movies, TV, pulp fiction and spending time with her pets. Catie went through a dark phase in middle school when she was very depressed and lonely but turned her pain into beauty through poetry. Her favorite shows are Arressted Developemnt, Justified, Star Trek, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Dr. Who and The Shield. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catie Belle Stark
The Stone Angel
I sit beneath the stone angel,
Her face is hard and grey,
As she stares upon the rows of the mismatched tombstones,
She is the guardian of the cemetery,
She watches over the dead,
Everything that her stone gaze falls upon,
Is filled with awe and respect,
I glace at the surrounding tombstones,
Seeing the wreaths and roses people bought,
And placed upon the beds of the departed,
An offering to God,
To show how much the soul was loved,
Hoping that He will extend that same love to the deceased,
It's a place of quiet and peace,
So still, ...