- He Lifts Away His death departs us now You grieve without a ...
- Quotes Of The Moment (2) 'I feel that it is time to leave the...
- What Do I Do? I should, I should, I should But part of me ...
- 9/11 September 11 in remembrance of the people who have lost ...
- Teachers Sometimes when I think of teachers I start to think...
- The Dream Sometimes I sit awake at night Listing to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cece
He Lifts Away
His death departs us now
You grieve without a sound
The peaceful look upon his face
Just know that he’s in a better place
I’ll pray for you everyday
I just know that you’ll be o.k.
I see the tears rolling down your cheeks
My heart just starts to skip a beat
I grieve for your loss
But your still my boss
Come back and teach us
It feels like a must