Celestine Nkwocha Poems
- Rape Scene That night the moon didn't rise That night the ...
- Murder In The Womb Innocent and guiltless I am Yet for no ...
- Nemesis Day and night we have laboured But in harvest we are...
- The National Assembly What have we got here? Elders whose ...
- Lines Of The Unloved I'm that man in prison A wounded dove ...
- Earthly Angel Beware her appearance Beware her gaze Be ...
- Where Ever You Go Where ever you go Whatever you sow I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Celestine Nkwocha
That night the moon didn't rise
That night the stars didn't blaze
That night the wind didn't blow
And all movement remained low
Alone she worked the roads
Oblivious of what the night holds
From the dark came a thief's face
And away the she made a race
But the further she ran from danger
The closer she came to its manger
Till she fell into its bosom
And the flower of the thief's desire blossom
Behold the darkness deep
Silence the darkness keep
And release the crickets multiple beep
His motive surpassed her restrictive power
For with uncommon greed...