Celine Augustine Poems
- No God Dying has many ways to be can be either of you and ...
- Scared, Lonely, Alone where were you when i needed you ...
- The Darkness Maybe the life we live we take to much we ...
- Suicide The tears that run down my face I think of myself as...
- Goodbye Dad KNowing one thing Out from the other you didn't...
- Scars May life walk passed me like i'm not even ...
- My Clone Running running fast running away from my dark ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Celine Augustine
running away from my dark pass
hitting the stone paved wall
my knuckles begin to bruise
then to bleed
what am i going to do with me
no one is there
i don't know why i'm here
i wish i can leave, and dissapear
everything and everyone is so unclear
They smile to me
then turn there backs
and stab me like it's not all that
i scream for help
but i feel alone
there is no clone
on telling how much they feel
The same way as i do
i have no clue
on what i done
or what i ...