CHANDRA RAMSAHOI Poems
- Alvida Good Byes When we leave our homes When we talk on ...
- Who Cares There are those who care for you There are those ...
- Ashley Tiny and sweet Doe eyes and small feet Long straight...
- Tabanca Love traps you when you least expect takes control ...
- The Tree Her roots are buried deep in Him Outstretched ...
- Godsent Chosen while yet in his mother's womb no one knew ...
- My Best Friend He is ever so near all my burdens He bear He...
Born in a poor Hindu family, at age fifteen i was forced into an arranged marriage, by age twenty two I had three children. I like to express my emtions and thoughts on paper and hope to write my life story and a book of poems someday. My inspiration comes from everyday life experiences. I am now a middle age CHRISTIAN and have a beautiful grandson who is the joy of my life.God has been good to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CHANDRA RAMSAHOI
When we leave our homes
When we talk on the phone
When we go on a trip
When our hearts are rip
When we graduate
When its in our fate
When we marry
When our coffin they carry
Never say good bye
It brings joy and pain
Say God bless, take care
With hope that we will meet again