charity howard Poems
- I Love You Like... I love you like I love a day when ...
- Forever And Always I Will Love... When I'm with you, ...
- You Walked Lightly You walked lightly into my ...
- You Are My Forever Love Your friendship and love, and all ...
- Lay Me Down Lay me down if you love me hold me while you ...
- If I Died Tomorrow If I died tomorrow would you cry? If I ...
- He's My Hero, He's My Soldier I live with a fear that most ...
well I have lived in Indiana most if my life I'm 21 years old I'm in love with a soldier we have 1 son I started to write in 5th grade and i still write today and i hope that you like what you read more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about charity howard
I Love You Like...
I love you like I love a day
when everything goes right
I love you like I love to lay
and watch the stars at night
I love you like I love the rain
it's lustful clam embrace
I love you like I love to laugh
until my face hurts
I love you like I love the thrill
of pure infatuation
but most of all I love you like
I love a cherished friend
who holds me tight drier my tears
and loves me to the end