Charles Monroe Poems
- An Introduction Poem I am. That is all. I enter this ...
- Dreams Of Kings When the hills and the mountains someday are ...
- Seven Syllable Sonnet Greetings from across the ...
- God's Grafitti I learned my history from Murals These walls ...
- Nameless Lovely. Finally something somewhat relative To my...
- Expensive Still So, so true When value is hidden God: the ...
- Memorial Night Remember me not, For the battles I have ...
Mr. or Mrs. Charles Monroe II is one of the alleged 'Four Horsemen', whom are rumored members of the international Underground Academia known as the 'Ghosts Of DaVinci'(G.O.D.) , a 'mythical' ficticious society said to be a modern urban legend about a group of Poets, Artists, Muscicians, Farmers, Playwrites and College Students from every continent. While the rumors of the group's existence have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poverty is like a battlefield; only those who have been in it before know what its like.''poverty
''I'm not gang related, I'm related to gangsters.''gangs
''The richest people are the poor.''poverty
Comments about Charles Monroe
An Introduction Poem
I am. That is all.
I enter this realm
In Peace and Humility
With Wars under me.
With Quills or with Pens
Or Keystrokes the same
Evoking the Spirits
Who wilt me by name.
Solute and Respect
Permission to Board
And give it all back
Which I couldn't afford,
The Words from my Sword
The Point of my Pen,
For Words, that is all
The all that I am.