Charlie Annalls (9th May 1959 / Hampshire UK)
Charlie Annalls Poems
- New Moon I don't want to see you I don't want to hear I ...
- Mirrors The playground bully you used to despise Yet now you...
- Alice Sleazy smoke surrounds my eyes Imaginations ink still ...
- Pure There's a tiny bird Who loves to fly Not close to the ...
- A Perfect Whole I believe in mountains, You believe in ...
- No Consequences (Ribbons - An ...
Comments about Charlie Annalls
Best Poem of Charlie Annalls
A Perfect Whole
I believe in mountains,
You believe in clouds.
I speak very softly,
You shout awfully loud.
I'm the gentle tones of flute,
You're the bells that rang.
It may be that I am yin,
And maybe you are yang.