Alice - Poem by Charlie Annalls
Sleazy smoke surrounds my eyes
Imaginations ink still tries
To mar my mind with mystic magic
And lynch my life with lies so tragic.
Coloured clouds of creamy craze
Pursue a path of heated haze,
To elevate electric evils
Deeply drowned in deathly devils.
Swimming round in strange recluses
Emptied of elite excuses,
Pushing past provoking prisms,
Drifting, dreaming, dying, dope,
Heaven helping, what a hope!
Gently Jesus seems to choke
The changing children with his joke.
Western wonders rising up,
Creat chaotic thunder cups,
To sip outside the sober spectrum
Swinging past the sins that kept them
Out of overcharged illusions
Into crowded, cold, confusion.
Comments about Alice by Charlie Annalls
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl