Charlotte Anna Witts
Charlotte Anna Witts Poems
- Superstitious I will not write I cannot speak Except ...
- Bohemian King
- Impertinance He splinters into fragments with dark eyes of ...
- Time Bomb The time bomb is ticking ceaslelessly before me My...
- If Only I Could The entire planet can fade into ...
- Para Ti You are a riddle to me An elusive story that will ...
- A Morning Follows An Evening Peeling the sandals from my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Anna Witts
A Morning Follows An Evening
Peeling the sandals from my feet
Like the rind of a lime from its flesh
I fling them away, to their cushion of green.
Naked soles, naked soul
Sand greets the cracks between my toes
And I dive headfirst into my river of trust
my stream of words.
The promise of turquoise shimmers beneath the stare of the sun
with its peacock feathers as it swallows it whole.
Storm breath whips these curtains hastily closed
and all we have is a hint of salted tear
Aching recollection or the perfume of a dream.
Whose music pronounces these misgivings
then fled with the same ...