Charlotte Anna Witts
Charlotte Anna Witts Poems
- Beneath The Willow Tree Free me as an exotic bird you've kept...
- Superstitious I will not write I cannot speak Except ...
- Bohemian King
- Impertinance He splinters into fragments with dark eyes of ...
- Time Bomb The time bomb is ticking ceaslelessly before me My...
- If Only I Could The entire planet can fade into ...
- Para Ti You are a riddle to me An elusive story that will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Anna Witts
Beneath The Willow Tree
Free me as an exotic bird you've kept too long
and is beginning to pluck its own feathers
To the vast illusion that presses humanity's shoulders
Let me soar over shapeless musings that still clutch
To seek their substance under a different shade of heaven.
As the church bell tolls its aching doom,
Stretching these wings could be the sweetest relief,
To release me from this dusk reality.
Deceptive Luna darts from responsibility
And the abyss consumes me in unthinking gulp.
For as long as this cage traces my outline.
Take that melody you employed: becoming...